Thursday, February 28, 2013

A little help from my friends.....

I was about to post a couple of things I did but my battery's dead on the camera!So as I wait for it to charge I have a question for you!
As you may know I am trying to finish putting together my first quilt design I am writing the instructions, I am stuck on a term...
What do you call the first border that surrounds the main design?
I won't tell you what I call it so I don't bias your opinion!
I truly appreciate your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  1. Hmmmmmmm - I've always just called it an inner border - can't wait to hear your new term. And, I love that your're designing a quilt - you ROCK! I need to get photos of my little owl posted sometime this kinda' got in the way, last week. Hope your Thursday is a happy one - Tanya

    1. Thank you Tanya!My first one is partially shown in my header!I have 2 more on the works!

  2. I have always just called it an inner border too-wow-can't wait to see what you are designing

    1. Thanks!It is actually the quilt which is partially shown in my header!I will be posting it soon!

  3. I am patient...I can wait. My camera card was not in my camera. Peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

  4. Hi Gabriela,
    Well I am sorry to not be of any help with the term you are looking for. I love quilts and sounds like Tanya above has the answer.
    How wonderful that you are designing a quilt. I imagine it is gorgeous.
    Thank you for stopping by and your birthday greeting.
    Wishing you a nice weekend.
    Hugs, Celestina Marie

  5. Thank you!The quilt I designed is what you see part of as my header!You have a great one also!