Translate

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sharing some projects

First I would like to thank those of you who helped with my dilemma regarding the border......
It  appears it is most commonly called an inner border and that's how I will use it....I don't know where I got the name STOP BORDER from but that was the first name that came to mind....
I am putting the final touches on the packaging of the pattern now....and working on my second one....

Two things to share..a sewing take along book......

and a pillow from a Sue Spargo design (www.suespargo.com).....I made this before but love it so much I did a second one...










I couldn't seem to get the colors more true to life...they sure appear dull in pictures!

14 comments:

  1. I love how you have solved the problem...this is so much FUN!!!!!!!!! Peace, Mary Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely projects Gabriela!
    A sweet needle keep? and that cushion is so beautifully appliqued. Great work!
    Thanks for your kind visit!
    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Gabriela,

    Thank you for your last posts. Beautiful!
    I love your work. Colorful!
    The pincusions are so lovely.

    Blessings,
    Wilma. Shabby Royale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Wilma!I appreciate your visit!!!

      Delete
  4. NOTHING looks dull in anything I see here! I LOVE the flower/bird work...very special! Hey, just wanted to stop by and thank you for always keeping up with my world over here...it really means a lot to me, really. I like knowing that someone from Ohio, (besides my cousin) cares about what I'm doing over here in Santa Cruz...thx again for all your well wishes and support xox june

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June!!!!!!It has been my pleasure getting to know you!!!!

      Delete
  5. Hola Gabriela! Es precioso... Me gusta muchísimo! Un abrazo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias Silvia!!Espero que entres mi concurso en el post de arriba!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holaa!!! Soy Eli que lindoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just gorgeous, gabriela!! all of your flowers and blooms and quilts!! :) xoxoox

    ReplyDelete