Translate

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I AM BACK!


Hi everyone...as you know I was away for one month to visit family and friends in Uruguay and Brasil...It was a fantastic trip, very emotional and very creative for me. I will try to post as much as I can....and of course I owe all the felting friends my second phase of the felted piece which I am hoping to enter at a local WOOLFEST this June...

This little embroidery work from CrabAppleHill I made for my sister. I had no idea that you were suppossed to use crans inside to color, so I colored it in with thread! She had a pillow made of it....It was fun to do...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome home! The vase of colors is beautiful. I love the texture and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you filled it, and not with the crayons.

    ReplyDelete