Translate

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Origami anyone?????

In my trip to Brasil I met some great people...two special ones are Marcia and Newton.....They welcomed me into their home for a visit and a little origami class.....
Marcia had given my sister Daniela this absolutely beautiful lotus flower which is really a napkin holder and dispenser....I thought it was so wonderful to just take one petal at a time...Anyway, Marcia taught me how to do it..

.And many other things like cranes, flowers, stars.....



It wasn't long before I was hooked!I managed to remember some and some I still need to look up the instructions...
I am not a patient person but this really was a great exercise in patience...and the more I do it, the more I like it! Maybe you can try it for yourself!!!

Marcia made a beautiful lotus for me that I will never use and always treasure....a beautiful mobile and many flowers that remind me always of their kindness and love...








My nephew Dash also shared how to make a star...

















Obrigada Marcia, Newton y Dash!

2 comments:

  1. Maybe when you come someday...you can teach me ...these are so lovely and you all look so wonderful. I wish you peace, Mary Helen Fernandez Stewart

    ReplyDelete